Glen Goffin Photography

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Brianna Graham and the Big Gun


As promised, here is another sample shot from the new Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM IS II.   These were backyard shots.  This one of my wife with ambient light at 200mm and f/2.8.  There is a bit (too much) of photoshop work here but you can see that the lens has nice sharpness and blur and is certainly a good portrait lens.  The more I use it, the more I like.  I still tend to just leave it at 200mm and use it like a prime because .... well ... that's how I roll.



I recently got turned on to Brianna Graham through Professional Photography Magazine where they posted this article written about her by Stephanie Boozer  - "Color Theory".  It is filled with luscious images of vibrant color and texture and some tips from Brianna.  Well worth the 10 minutes it takes to read it.  She is clearly an advocate for good strobe lighting and lots of post-processing but her color and texture sensibilities are outstanding and inspiring.

Until later - peace out bean sprouts,
Glen

No comments: